Sunday, January 31, 2016

Savory Sunday #6

So I followed a recipe for Clean Blueberry Protein Muffins that I found on the Eat Yourself Skinny blog for our savory treat this week. Besides the 2 1/2 CUPS of protein powder, it took 10 eggs to make 1 1/2 cups of egg whites. Then the batter looked way too thin to me so I added 1 cup of oatmeal. They came out looking more like popovers than muffins but they taste pretty good! 


Sunday Summary:
Despite the weather during the week, I managed to get all of my miles in for the week. Mainly because I ran both Saturday and Sunday. I ended with 19.2 running miles. I also managed to get myself to a yoga class today. It was the perfect way to end my Weekend Warrior phase.

Accomplishments this week:
1. I was down by a pound on the scale. 
2. I went to yoga!!
3. I have already been grocery shopping and done some meal prepping for the week.

January Goals:
Even though I never formally announced them, my goals for this month focused on consistency. I wanted to be more consistent with both running and the blog. This makes the 18th post on the blog this month, so much more consistency there. And, I had 60.63 running miles this month. Comparing that to previous years' totals, I think I'm doing great.
2012       3.64
2013     60.07
2014     50.27
2015     44.63
2016     60.63

No comments:

Post a Comment