Sunday, January 24, 2016

Savory Sunday #5

This week's treat comes from the CleanFoodCrush website again. Chris loves peanut butter cookies so I thought I'd give these a try: Clean Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. Can you believe there were only five ingredients? I mashed the banana and mixed it with the peanut butter. Then added the nutmeg and cinnamon. Finally, I mixed in the chocolate chips and baked this tasty dessert. As was the case with the Chickpea Blondies I made last week, these cookies were very moist and really not that sweet. These type of treats are helping me to cut back on the sugar and get rid of the cravings. The cookies fulfilled my need for chocolate that I still can't seem to get rid of. 


Sunday Summary

I ended the week with a total of 7.6 running miles - a little low due to the weather. I also walked for 3 miles, completed one Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred workout and had a two hour elliptical session.

This week's accomplishments:

1. I was down .4 of a pound on the scale.
2. I got some strength training back in.
3. I'm cooking more meals at home lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment