Thursday, January 7, 2016

Race Schedules

I ended up canceling my run today as I wasn't feeling well. In fact, bad enough that I called in sick to work. I slept very late and lounged around all day. Definitely not going to make that Fitbit steps goal today. I did, however, meet the sleep goal. 

In addition to continuing to read Year of No Sugar, I surfed the internet looking at races that fell on my school breaks. I think I have finally convinced Chris into going to Arizona over spring break! This would bring my upcoming races to include: the Austin Half Marathon in February, the Tuscaloosa Half Marathon and the Arizona Distance Classic in March. 

I still have a couple of personal days and a Southwest gift card, so there's a possibility of another race later this spring. And, since I'll be working summer school, there should be extra funds for a late summer trip before school starts up again in August. This should keep me motivated to stick to the training! I've rescheduled with Nadine for an easy run tomorrow and I've got 11 miles on tap with Kristine on Saturday. I'm also going to try to get in the 30 Day Shred video as I'm feeling much better.

This all reminds me that I've got to catch up with race recaps on this blog...I've fallen way behind!


Dinner tonight was Southwestern Black Bean Chili with Cheddar and Sour Cream. I'm down to one more Hello Fresh meal for this week, which means I'll have to go back to cooking on my own over the weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment