Saturday, January 16, 2016

Time to Train

It's Saturday...time for the long training run. Today was bridge repeats. Over and back and over and back for 7.5 miles. But, it felt good! All in training for this at the Austin Half Marathon:


The next few Saturdays will include another set of bridge repeats, and then, depending upon the weather, Kristine and I may do the Publix Half Marathon. After that, it's on to Austin! Time goes by quickly when you are training.

This week I will try to get back on track with some more healthy eating after indulging in total crap at a conference for the last three days. It's frustrating to me that there are so few decent options sometimes! I stuck to steel cut oatmeal at Panera's this morning after my run and then we just snacked through the day. 

I made dinner during half time of the Patriots game. Chris loves his tortellini. This Hello Fresh recipe is Tortellini en Brodo with Shredded Brussels Sprouts, Kale and Parmesan. I often make tortellini in broth, but the added vegetables made it very satisfying. 



No comments:

Post a Comment