Saturday, January 23, 2016

The Weather Made Me Wimpy

I wimped out today. I admit it. I have seen posts of people with snow and icicles forming on their eyelashes and in their beards, but I just couldn't do it. No, it didn't snow here in Florida. The weather was actually in the low 50's at 5:00 am this morning, however, the winds were 25-30 mph! Tomorrow is not going to be much better. It's predicted to be in the lower 30's and still a brutal wind. 


Instead, I snuggled in my cozy bed until about 8:00 am. I really didn't think I could sleep that late any more since I am so used to getting up bright and early. The training plan called for 13 miles this morning but I did 2 hours on the elliptical. I know it sounds like the ultimate in boredom, but Chris set me up so that I could watch The Biggest Loser on my iPad and I was off and "running". Thanks to the fitbit, I am able to post the proof. I'm wondering now how it all equates. Regardless, I worked up a good sweat and burned some calories. 



Tonight's dinner was the last of this week's boxes from Hello Fresh. The picture shows the Greek Salad Flatbread with Olives, Artichokes, and Feta. I just turned it into a pizza shape. Hello Fresh truly is a good product. We have been eating at home more often and I am really enjoying making the recipes. Every single item has been delicious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment