Sunday, February 7, 2016

Savory Sunday #7

Since I've committed to really focusing on food this month (and given the fact that I will be travelling later this week) there is not going to be a savory sweet treat today. Instead, I made a Hello Fresh winter salad. Yes, on Super Bowl Sunday. I'm just not that into the game since the Patriots are not playing.


Back to the food... I've got quite a few Hello Fresh meals stocked up in the fridge this week as I went out with my son who was visiting on Wednesday and again with my mom on Saturday. I made smart restaurant choices each time. And, since we weren't really doing anything special for the Super Bowl game, I just decided to make a regular dinner. I didn't get any complaints. In fact, dinner was complimented several times! Below is the picture of the Roasted Beet and Lentil Salad with Feta Cheese, Arugla, and Walnuts.


Sunday Summary:

I didn't run as much as I would have liked. I wimped out in the cold and windy Florida weather. I ended the week with 6.01 miles. To make up for not getting outside this weekend, I caught up on two episodes of The Biggest Loser and accumulated over 3 hours on the ellipical. I also added in two Beachbody workouts. I did the 21 Day Fix Total Body Cardio on Monday and Yoga today. Not too shabby for a week before the race. 

This week's accomplishments:

1. I finally added in some strength training again.
2. I met my Fitbit goal of 5 days of at least 30 minutes of activity.
3. I cleaned my bathroom!!! (Trust me, this is a big deal!)

No comments:

Post a Comment