Sunday, December 28, 2014

Four Things

I saw this on a couple of other blogs I read and thought it would be fun to fill in my own...

Four names that people call me other than my real name:
Mom - on a regular basis
Mommy - when they really, really want something
Mrs. Sadlers - yup, I'm a teacher
And Chris calls me all kinds of silly terms of endearment that I don't think I need to share :)


Four jobs I’ve had:
Waitress
Cashier
Bookkeeper
Teacher


Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
Footloose
Dirty Dancing
Grease
Every Disney movie with the kids


Four books I’d recommend:
The Earth's Children Series
Little Women
Jane Eyre
Bridge to Terabithia


Four places I’ve lived:
Little Compton, RI
Bristol, RI
Tiverton, RI
Sebastian, FL





Four places I’ve visited this year:
The Outer Banks
New Orleans
Colonial Williamsburg
The big ketchup bottle in Collinsville, IL


Four things I prefer not to eat:
Lima beans
Liver
Lamb
Brussel sprouts


Four of my favorite foods:
Shrimp
Anything chocolate
Veal Marsala
Homemade desserts

Four TV shows I watch
The Biggest Loser
Breaking Bad
Sons of Anarchy
The Following

Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
*Spending time with Chris
*My children finding their way...it's a big year for them: Andrew graduates from college and Julie will participate in the Disney College Program
*Traveling and earning more medals, especially Alaska!
*That maybe this will finally be the year I get in better shape

No comments:

Post a Comment